Our Client is hiring for an Administrator with International Trade experience or Exporting Agricultural products and is fully Bilingual (Mandarin or Spanish/English). This role is ideal for a strong leader with logistics/freight/accounting experience.
As an Office Administrator you orchestrate :
Plan, organize, coordinate, arrange freight and monitor the transportation and movement of goods/containers.
- Co-ordinate day to day logistics activities required for the transportation of agricultural products, via Train freight/Sea freight, ground, international, domestic and trans-border.
- Research and procure transportation tenders and quotations, report findings
- Monitor shipment movements, strong follow up required.
- Strong negotiating skills – Negotiating with carriers for best rates and services.
- Sales aptitude and a professional phone manner required as you will deal with several people.
- Ability to be updated on government regulations.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multitask.
- Follow up on payment invoices . Good research ability
- Experience in International Trading and Sales areas. (Agricultural Industry experiences a definite asset).
- Our Client has extensive operations International. The ideal individual will have a strong inventory background, sound computer skills, a solid understanding of cross boarder shipping and documentation, is flexible in handling multiple tasks, and enjoys a highly interactive, smaller work environment.
- The successful candidate will possess a highly organized demeanor and have exceptional interpersonal skills; you are detail oriented and accurate in your daily responsibilities of inventory movement, inventory cataloguing, accounting and billings. A strong computer background is requisite – ideally exposed to Intranet and intermediate to advanced Excel skills. Please apply to this position if you would like to be considered.
3 – 5 years with International Trade experience or Exporting Agricultural products . Ideal for University Graduate that has relevant courses in International Trade/Import Export Business
Excellent English skills and Spanish/Mandarin speaking.
Rather than focusing your job search on one company, it is vital to consider to keep your options open as well. I can help you in this.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Social Media.