|Manpower is a Fortune 500 company, with a worldwide network of 4,400 offices around theglobe and 32 offices in Canada. As a world leader in the employment industry, we have been named America’s Most Admired Staffing Company by Fortune Magazine for four consecutive years.Whether you are looking for work, or looking to add to your workforce, Manpower has a solution for you!|
We are searching for Branch Sales Manager to drive Sales activities at the full-service dealership in Saskatchewan .
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and abilities to carry out the described responsibilities listed below:
SKILL / KNOWLEDGE:
- Effective and strong presentations
- Strong negotiation, relationship building and influencing skills and behaviors.
- Effective problem solving skills and the ability to handle moderate to large complex deals, and moderate to high volume .
- Demonstrates effective planning and time management skills.
- Consistent track record of performance and meeting targets and KPI’s .
- Demonstrates high technical acumen.
- Experience in sale of Agriculture and/or Construction equipment in a Regional capacity.
- Strong coaching/leadership skills and the ability to mentor and guide sales representatives.
- People Management
- Strategy & Business Processes
- Sales Performance
- Customer Relations
- Promote corporate image
- Educate customers & converting prospects into customers
- Monitor external factors to strategically prepare for and include in sales plans to capture impacts
Thank you for your interest. Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are an energetic individual who also is results focused and deadline driven, and have excellent communication skills both spoken and active listening, who loves to build their business and have an entrepreneurial spirit, Manpower has the right opportunity and we would love to hear from you.
Email me Christos Lygouriatis – Christos.email@example.com