Heavy Duty Mechanic
MORE THAN A CAREER CHOICE. IT’S A CHOICE CAREER.
Manpower is a Fortune 500 company, with a worldwide network of 4,400 offices around the globe and 32 offices in Canada. As a world leader in the employment industry, we have been named “World’s Most Ethical Staffing Company “by Ethisphere Magazine for four consecutive years
If you’re looking for a career that allows you to capitalize on your skills and be proud of your work, consider becoming a Heavy Duty Mechanic for our client. Our Mechanics maintain the equipment that builds and powers much of the world’s infrastructure. That means as a heavy Duty Mechanic you are helping build civilization and building a strong career .
START YOUR CAREER TODAY.
Working as a Heavy Duty Mechanic means working with the best in the business. Being a Heavy Duty Mechanic is a high-tech, hands-on career role that’s in high demand. And whether you’re interested in heavy equipment, or diesel engines or more, chances are I am looking for you.
Description: A heavy equipment mechanic keeps all the heavy machines such as cranes and towers, straddle carriers, container lifts, and bulldozers at the port operating. They are responsible for both major and minor repairs to equipment, as well as performing routine maintenance task like lubricating the machines, checking settings, and replacing parts such as filters and belts. Because of the vast number of large machines at a port and the critical jobs they perform, the job of the heavy equipment mechanic is very important.
The job of a Heavy Duty Mechanic requires a large amount of manual labor. As such, a candidate must be physically fit, agile, dexterous and strong enough to lift and carry large amounts of weight.
Our client has sites all over the world. We are looking for quality people who want to be challenged in their work and are committed to excellence. Working as a Heavy Duty Mechanic gives you a ton of advantages:
- Competitive pay: You’ll enjoy the rewards that come with being a highly skilled professional in a demanding field
- Career advancement: Ongoing technical and managerial training means our Heavy Duty Mechanics follow exciting and fulfilling career paths
- Advanced training: With educational programs and internships available.
- Pride in what you do: You’re helping maintain equipment that has an impact on your community
- High-tech machines: You’ll have the opportunity to work on the most advanced and powerful machines and equipment on Earth
- Team environment: All of our Heavy Duty Mechanic functions best as a team
If you choose to follow a career path as a Heavy Duty Mechanic, advancement opportunities will be within your reach.
With this in mind, If you have the dedication, determination and desire to succeed as Heavy Duty Mechanic in Saskatchewan please apply in confidence by submitting a detailed cover letter and resume to: email@example.com