Homecare Service Provider
Manpower is a Fortune 500 company, with a worldwide network of 4,400 offices around the globe and 32 offices in Canada. As a world leader in the employment industry, we have been named “America’s Most Admired “Staffing Company by Fortune Magazine for four consecutive years.
Our Client is been a leader in serving the Canadian healthcare market with the provision of home oxygen therapy, respiratory services, medical gases and related medical equipment.
As a fulltime Homecare Service Representative, you will use your highly effective communication and excellent customer service skills to provide home delivery and client instruction on the safe and effective use and troubleshooting of their oxygen or other medical equipment. Where applicable you will report client related changes or concerns to your healthcare professional for further follow up. We are seeking for qualified individuals who work well in a team environment and independently, deliver excellence in client service with compassion and take pride in their work. Interested? Read on…
In this role, you would be responsible for adhering to regulatory policies and procedures as related to testing, filling, transporting and the associated documentation for medical oxygen. Additionally, you will be responsible for adjusting oxygen delivery schedules as necessary, verification of equipment function, and replenishment of consumable supplies.
- Global stability and possible opportunities to work in various areas
- Learning environment with an Education Assistance Program
- Standard work schedule, Monday to Friday
- Competitive salaries, vacation and performance based salary increase
- Comprehensive flexible benefits, including health and dental; pension plan; group RRSP
- Employee Assistance Program, aiding in work/life challenges
- Partnership discounted rates
- A Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent, valid driver’s license with excellent safety record, and driving experience with similar assigned vehicle type.
- Verbal and written fluency in English; other spoken languages would be an asset.
- Committed to client, organizational, and personal safety.
- Superior customer service, interpersonal, organization/prioritization skills.
- The ability to work flexible hours and participate in an on-call schedule to provide client service 24 hours – 7 days per week.
If you’re innovative, flexible, ambitious, determined… take a closer look at Manpower , where your talent makes an impact. Thank you for your interest. Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
With this in mind, If you have the dedication, determination and desire to succeed as a Homecare Service Provider in Saskatchewan please apply in confidence by submitting a detailed cover letter and resume to: email@example.com